Wednesday, December 3, 2008

15.3 Crives’ Web Poster

Crives discussed organizational communications climate and work-related outcomes. Fantastic picture! Indeed employees who do not know what’s going on in the company barely can see, hear, or talk precisely about anything. Again, the fact that Crives did not find articles that directly related to the initial theme he intended to research was a challenge my project partner and I faced ourselves. Fortunately, like Crives, we could find links related to our area of interest. I indeed believe that employees who receive information on a timely manner are happier at work, and consequently, will think carefully before leaving the company.

The way Crive designed his web poster was quite interesting. The arrows made his findings clear at the first sight. I was a real pleasure to read your Web Poster, given that my main areas of interest are Organizational Communication and Intercultural Communication.

Garota de Ipanema

No comments: